Day 3 Speakers – The Ocean Environment – 13th April 2019
- Prof. Marc in het Panhuis: Developer of 3D printed surfboard fins, Professor at the University of Wollongong.
- Richy Bennett: First psychologist to work globally on the WSL, author of The Surfer’s Mind, Jan Juc Victoria, Australia.
- Sacha Guggenheimer: Marine Biologist, Photographer and filmmaker on the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia.
- A/Prof. David Kennedy: Director, Office for Environmental Programs, University of Melbourne.
- Laura Wells: Environmentalist, presenter and one of Australia’s top plus size models. Environmental Management, Paramedic.
- Susie Crick: National Chairwoman of the Surfrider Foundation, Plastic Pollution Director and South Coast Branch President, Australia.
- Maria Westerbos: Founder and Director of Plastic Soup Foundation, one of the leading advocacy groups to tackle plastic pollution, The Netherlands.