Day 3 Speakers – The Ocean Environment – 13th April 2019
- Dr. Rob Brander: Coastal geomorphologist and associate professor in the school of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of New South Wales.
- Laura Wells: Environmentalist, presenter and one of Australia’s top plus size models. Environmental Management, Paramedic.
- Susie Crick: National Chairwoman of the Surfrider Foundation, Plastic Pollution Director and South Coast Branch President, Australia.
- Prof Brian Tissot: Marine Ecologist, focused on scientific research that improves the understanding, management and conservation of marine ecosystems, USA.
- Maria Westerbos: Founder and Director of Plastic Soup Foundation, one of the leading advocacy groups to tackle plastic pollution, The Netherlands.