As mentioned previously we will reward the prize of the best poster presentation with a prize that reaches a significant level of Stoke.
The deadline for poster submission is extended until the 8th of September. In case your poster has been presented elsewhere already, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org since we maintain a low threshold for good research related to the health and safety of the surfer.
Below you will find the poster guidelines, and in case you need help, please download our poster template (Powerpoint) or have a look at this one.
Poster guidelines Sagres 2013:
– Measures 100×80 cm or 80×100 cm
– Sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion & Conclusion
– Simple and clear use of terminology in order to inform all attendees who represent many different specialties
– Be to the point, and avoid long text sections
– Create contrast and use a font that is easy to read
– Check your spelling or ask a native English speaker to review your text”