Thank you very much for your interest in the Advanced Surf Life Support™
The next ASLS course scheduled for 1st-19th of October 2022.
If you would like to put yourself on the waiting list for the current or future courses, please fill-in the pre-registration form below! Waiting list = first come, first serve.
By pre-registering for the ASLS you will get informed about the new dates and locations. It is totally free – no obligations.
Your details will help us, to better tailor the courses to our participants. Thank you for you interest in this great course.…
For any questions, comments, or concerns you may have in regard to the Advanced Surf Life Support™ course please do not hesitate to email us using the contact format the bottom the page or email us directly.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the ASLS™ course you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the course’s Terms & Conditions and all of the points below.
- In the event of a cancellation or postponement due to government order, Surfing Medicine International reserves the right to reschedule the event and offer an exchange to the rescheduled event.
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers, instructors, and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- We reserve the right at any time, to change the venue of the event. In the event of a change in venue, we will publish details on the Surfing Medicine International website and inform you via email, given you supplied a working email address.
- In the event of a reschedule, event participants / registrants will be contacted directly via email by Surfing Medicine International and presented with options to receive an exchange to the rescheduled event, or to request a refund. You will have 28 days to respond.
- Failure to notify us of your selection within 28 days of the email being sent will infer that you select to have your tickets exchanged to the rescheduled event.
- If the event is unable to proceed on the advertised date or location, Surfing Medicine International reserves the right to reschedule the event and offer an exchange to the rescheduled event.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the event
- As the ticket purchaser you are responsible for communicating information to the other members of your group.
- Surfing Medicine International is not required to offer a refund, exchange, or credit if:
- A event participant / registrant is well and does not wish to attend an event due to fears of exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19); or
- A event participant / registrant is unwell and does not attend an event (other than due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) illness or symptoms which can be proven by display of a positive or negative COVID-19 test result); or
- A event participant / registrant is from a group at a higher risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19); or
- A event participant / registrant is denied entry into the event for reasons which were disclosed to the event participant / registrant in the ticket terms and conditions at the time of sale. For example, these reasons may include (but not be limited to) non-compliance with mandatory mask wearing or unwillingness to provide personal contact information when requested; or
- The event participant / registrant attends the performance and subsequently leaves part way through due to feeling unwell.
- In the event of a mandated requirement to self-isolate and/or mandated border closures, ticket holders may request a refund, exchange, or credit if:
- Proof of mandatory isolation is provided or reasonable evidence proving restriction to travel due to government order is provided
- Requests are made within 14 days from the date displayed on your entry ticket
- Surfing Medicine International may reserve the right to refuse remedy if:
- There is no current government order restricting entry into the host country without having to mandatory quarantine, at the time of the event
- It cannot be proven by government order that you were restricted to travel into the host country or at the time of the event.
- Requests are not made within 14 days from the date of the event’s start
- If your reason for not attending the event is due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms and/or in the event of a mandated requirement to self-isolate and/or mandated border closures and can be supported with the evidence of COVID-19 positive or negative test result and/or sufficient evidence proving your inability to travel due to government order at the time of the event, you may submit a request for a refund. Refund requests may only be submitted within 14 days from the date displayed on your payment confirmation.
PATRON HEALTH DECLARATION
All attendees, event participants or registrants of Surfing Medicine International events must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19.
The primary ticket purchaser agrees that they nor anyone in their group will attend the event if, at the time of the event, they are unwell or subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period.
- If you and/or the members of your group are unwell, or have experienced cold or flu like symptoms within the last 14 days, and/or you or any members of your group have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or have returned from interstate or overseas and have been advised to isolate, we ask that you do not attend the event until you are well again and/or have been released from isolation and cleared by COVID-19 testing.
- If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the government, including the DOH for the purpose of contact tracing, you must: a) make the contact details of you and your group available and b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details directly to the relevant health authorities.
- Venue management have a right to evict patrons who are displaying COVID-19 symptoms. If an eviction from an event occurs, the event participant / registrant and/or accompanying group will not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- The event participant / registrant agrees to additional contact tracing on the days of the event by methods provided the government or Surfing Medicine International
- Should the primary ticket buyer be attending the event as part of a group, they are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in their group. If they are contacted directly by the government including the DOH for the purposes of contact tracing, they must:
- a) make the contact details of their group available to the government, or
- b) contact each member of their group, and request that they provide their contact details to the government directly.