We are very happy to announce that Dr. Clayton Everline, from Hawaii, USA will be present at our conference.
Dr. Everline is the co-founder of Waves of Health, an organization with a focus on bringing medical care to underserved areas. He found inspiration to start the foundation through his studies and while traveling around the world where he saw poor medical care in many communities. Currently he is working as a specialist in Sports Medicine in Hawaii.
- Quiksilver Pro, New York, USA (2011)
- Vans Triple Crown of Surfing (2009-2012)
- Billabong Pipe Masters, Oahu, Hawaii (2009-2012)
- US Open of Surfing, Huntington Beach, CA, USA (2010-2012)
- Hurley Pro Lower Trestles, CA, USA (2010-2011)
At the conference he will share his experiences in a presentation called “Trauma on Pipeline”.
Meet other conference speakers!
– Andrew Nathanson – MD, Emergency Physician and co-author of the Surf Survival Guide